1. All patrons must have library cards to check out books, including children.
2. Parents must sign children's application cards if children are under 14 years of age.
3. Replacement cards will cost $2.00.
4. Books go out for one week and three weeks depending on the newness of the book. Magazines go out for one week except the most current one, which stays in the browsing area.
5. Overdue charges for books and magazines are 5 cents for every day past the due date. Fines will be computed daily on overdue books. After fines reach a maximum of $5.00, you will not be able to check out any more books until fines are paid.
6. There is a bookdrop to the right of the Home Avenue entrance of the library. Books may be deposited there when the library is closed. There is another bookdrop by the entrance from the larger parking lot.
7. You must be 18 or older to take out videos & DVDs. You are limited to three DVDs per household. They must be returned within the next week, or you will be subject to pay a fine of $1.00 per DVD per day.
8. The library reserves the right to refuse borrowing privileges to any patron who is delinquent in returning materials or paying fines.